The following protocols are being put in place to help ensure student-athlete and spectator safety at home athletic events in the sport of football during the 2020-2021 school year. Please note that these protocols may change depending on guidelines issued from the CDC, Georgia Department of Public Health, Georgia High School Association and Fayette County Public Schools.
McIntosh High School will use GoFan to provide digital ticketing. Tickets may be purchased online prior to games or at the gate using card or mobile payments only.
Chiefs All-Sports Passes for students and adults (which provide admission to all home, non-playoff athletic activities) can be purchased here: https://gofan.co/app/events/87059
Individual game tickets can be purchased here: https://gofan.co/app/school/GA5150
- Total capacity will be limited to 50% of capacity to encourage social distancing.
- Concession stands will be limited to pre-packaged food items only. All concessions workers will wear face coverings and gloves at all times, and are highly recommended for spectators.
- Announcements regarding Social Distancing guidelines will be made throughout the contest/event.
- Maintain 6 feet between individuals/family groups; only family members may sit together.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Access to athletes will be limited. No spectators will be allowed on the field before, during or after the games.
- Spectators will be expected to be in the stands throughout the game; groups cannot congregate around the concession stand area.
- Restrooms will be sanitized during games and again at the conclusion of each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the game entrance by request.
- The Spirit of McIntosh Band will be in the endzone nearest the scoreboard to help ensure student and spectator safety. No visiting bands will be allowed per FCBOE policy.
- Sanitation guidelines as prescribed by the GHSA will be followed.
- Locker rooms will be sanitized prior to use by visiting teams or officials.
- Coaching boxes on each sideline will be extended, and student-athletes will not share water bottles.
- Physical distancing will be practiced at all times.